Are you conscious of your flawed smile? Are you looking for a way to resurrect your teeth alignment without going through the embarrassment of wearing Braces? Worry not as Invisalign is at your rescue. You simply need to choose a dentist in Burnaby BC who has experience and expertise in the Invisalign procedure. The Invisalign treatment will help in straightening your teeth without using painful metal braces.
According to the dentist in Burnaby, you may need an Invisalign treatment for the following reasons:
- If you have tightly packed or over crowded teeth
- If your jaws shift while chewing or speaking
- If you have gaps between your teeth
- If your teeth doesn’t fit together
- Discomfort or pain in jaws
How to Get the Most of Your Invisalign Treatment?
Invisalign is an advanced way of straightening your teeth which is convenient and aesthetically appealing. The dentist near you in Burnaby says that if you wish to get the most of your treatment, follow below mentioned tips regularly:
- The first point to consider is wearing the Invisalign as much as possible for getting the best results. You must wear the Invisalign for at least 20 to 22 hours for noticing an improvement.
- Brush your teeth after having meals before you put on the aligners as it will prevent the food from remaining stuck in between teeth. This will prevent tooth decay and cavities.
- You may also need to limit the consumption of teeth-decaying beverages such as coffee, wine, or black tea. These drinks can stain the Invisalign aligners. To keep the aligners in good condition avoid taking these beverages.
- Invisalign may help in treating gaps between your teeth, crooked teeth and minor over or under bite but it can’t help in dealing with complex issues and you may have to go for traditional braces.
- You must never ignore regular dental checkups as the dentist will clean your teeth. The Invisalign treatment will shift your teeth and expose areas which were never exposed previously.